Fixed Asset Management System(FAMS)
FAMS is software package that is designed to help and manage an organization’s fixed assets and inventory goods. Fixed assets are normally assets that are not for sale but used for the purpose of the business. This software incorporates daily/monthly/ yearly depreciation process. Special reporting system provides summary and detailed fixed asset and inventory goods.
• Damages of Fixed Assets
• Distribution of Fixed Assets
• Daily Depreciation Calculation
• Monthly Depreciation Calculation
• Yearly Depreciation Calculation
Front-end (Application Interface)
ASP Dot Net, Java Script, J Script, Ajax, Crystal Report, J Query.
Oracle 10g R2 & 11g R2, MySQL.
Application Server OS Platform
Windows 2003, 32 and 64 Bit.
Database Server OS Platform
Linux Red Hat Enterprise 64 Bit.
• Centralized and decentralized both operational facility exist
• Interface adding and removing facility
• Database transferable to any other database moreover if clients need they can customized database
• Data transferring facility to other database also with provision of data transfer from one PO to other PO.
• Multi-layer security system facility
Architecture and Design
• Application Server
• Database Server
• Report Server
Multi Parameterized Operation
• Date, date range and monthly
• Component wise that depends on client’s business policy (every day, weekly, quarterly, monthly, half yearly, yearly)
Audit Trail System
It can easily detect that which user data upgraded or deleted by audit trail system.
2. Rman Backup
3. Redundant Server
• Data Guard and Cluster Backup System
• Also has three other location for everyday data bacck up.
• Back up system also available on the organization level
Hybrid System/ Access point
• Initial data can posting on off line then migrate it to online after the certain time
Report Consolidated Architecture
• Zonal Office level consolidated report
• Area Office level consolidated report
• Branch Office level report
• Field Worker level report
• Samity wise report
• Management level report
• Various type of analytical report
• Branch, Samity, Field worker, Component, Lone No, Member Id, Amount Range can generate with setting parameter according to the report type.
• All report are generated by service charge and also separate service charge and principal
• All report are generated Branch, Samity and Field worker wise Date Range, Principle, Principle with Service charge and Component wise.
• Declining/ reducing method has been incorporated in the software
• Any type of Database
Data Cleaning Facility
• Report cross checking facility
2. Application Layer
3. Database Security
Step-1: Firewall Layer
Step-2: Application Layer
– Organization Authentication
– User ID Authentication
– User Type Authentication
– Branch Access Authentication
Step-3: Database Security
2. Book of Fixed Asset with Depreciation Calculation Sheet
3. Depreciation Schedule Fixed Assets
4. Fixed Assets Schedule Top Sheet
5. Asset Information (Item Details)
6. Asset Information (Item Details)
7. Item List
8. Top Sheet
9. Top Sheet (MF Wings)
10. Top Sheet Zone
11. Top Sheet Zone Sum